Fattoria Al Fiore - Neco Series Hana 2020
Region: Miyagi / Japan
Grapes: Muscat Bailey A + a little Merlot
A light body red, herbaceous and ripe raspberry on the nose with umami, citrus-like nuances.
25% of the ripe Muscat Bailey A is done carbonic, the remaining 75% skin contact for 6 days with the Merlot. After pressing its left in an open fermenter for 30 days, then aged in a stainless steel tank for 3 months before bottling.